Monday, 10 December 2012
Wire Money Online - 5 Killer Tips For Creating Your Online Personal Training Website
I talk comprehensively about this type of outsourcing in Chapter 5 of Train For Top Dollar. Or some other very inexpensive technology sector based geographical area, india, i outsource all this time-consuming work to Pakistan, but now. I've also had local community graphic web designers create two additional websites. I've personally done full graphic design and coding for twelve of my own websites, in the past.
So what methods have I used to create my websites?
My favorite host is Bluehost, simple blog creation, especially for utilizing one-click, for multiple reasons included in my book. And most of the work is done for you, or you can use an online editing program that is usually available on your web host, what this means is that you can download the template to your computer. Whoever you use to host your website will typically come include free web templates.
This can be a very effective and quick way to design your website. And you just drag and drop your desired pictures and text, and organization in these templates are already present, backgrounds, the colors.
This may be the way to go, or just want to get started, have a limited budget, but if you're on a time crunch, these type of sites have no wow factor. And you have extremely limited control over the basic website design and organization, a template will have a very generic feel, on the flipside.
And it now appears when people type your domain name (aka URL) into their computer's web browser, then just press "publish" or "save", you'll finish a web page on your web site, typically also available from your hosting service (like Bluehost), if you use an online website design tool.
Which typically provides pretty good instructions in the help section on how to use various web design software to create and upload your site, then send it electronically (called FTP) to your hosting service, you typically have to create the website on your computer, based from your computer, if you use your own website design software.
You can trial or use any number of free website design software packages, but if you go to a freeware or shareware download website like Tucows, my favorite computer based software is Adobe GoLive.
Here are my five killer tips for your website design:
And sounds or music when they first visit your page, fitness pop-ups, include lots of "white space" so your readers don't become confused with 18 different training advertisements. O Keep it simple and clean.
To build a trust relationship with your potential online clients and show that you are indeed fit, try to include your face or body if possible. O Use photos effectively.
And "Contact Us" will suffice for a basic online personal training page, "About Us", "Services", a simple "Home". O Use a simple navigation menu without too many buttons.
Which I present later in this chapter, this is very important for search engine optimization. O Include space for publishing your latest breaking articles on your home page.
Here's an e-mail that I send out to each successful client after they've reached a milestone goal and have enough dopamine and endorphins rumbling through their system to give me a fantastic testimonial: O Include a space for client testimonials.
"Dear _________,
And somehow contributed my knowledge to help you achieve something special and meaningful, i feel I've contributed to your life in a unique way, when you reach your goals. The people I coach and train are my main focus in life.
I really want people to know how I can help them achieve their desires. I'm in the process of updating my website - specifically the online fitness and nutritional training services.
Reach your goals or simply supplied you with a nudge in the right direction, just a brief sentence or paragraph about how I've helped you identify objectives. I'm looking for testimonials, if you're interested. Here's where you come in.
All you really have to do is shoot your testimonial to me via e-mail. Or simply your initials if you'd prefer, i would just write your first name, if I use your testimonial on my website or in a brochure.
" And remember to train and eat smart, thanks for considering!
Which teaches how to maximize your income as a fitness professional, and give a vast amount of information in my book Train For Top Dollar, i also offer business and website consulting services to personal trainers. These 5 tips will get you started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment